Wednesday, August 27, 2008

7 1/2 things

Obviously learning is something that I love to do. I have always loved school and it has never been too difficult for me. After viewing the 7 1/2 Habits of Highly Successful Lifelong Learners, I realized that the hardest habit for me to adopt is to view problems as challenges. The easiest for me is to have confidence in myself as a competent, effective learner. Academics has always been one of my strengths and something that I pride myself in. But as we all know, learning isn't just about academics. It takes me a while when I come across a problem to realize that it is something I can learn from. In hind-sight is when I usually see this; but when in the heat of the moment, my gut reaction is to panic and figure out how to solve the problem as soon as possible. It something I need to work on I guess...

No comments: